Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blog 8- Thanksgiving

I went home to the beautiful snowy Minnesota for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, my camera battery was dead, so this will be an image-less blog. :(

Lydia picked me up at the airport the evening of November 23. We went shopping for a few hours so that I could say hello to Jesse when he got home from work. Below are the highlights of the six days I was home:

I gave Lydia a haircut and purple and pink highlights. It looks really nice, but not too extreme.

Jesse and I had Thanksgiving lunch at his aunt's house on Thursday, and then made Thanksgiving lunch for my parents and Lydia on Friday.

Jesse went to Target on Black Friday at 3am to get an XBox 360. The only problem is that when I get home we'll probably be up everynight playing Halo or Call of Duty. Suprisingly, I really like those first-person shooter games.

A personal favourite: Jesse took me to Pizza Hut for lunch. They don't deliver to my apartment here in NY and since they are my favourite pizza place, I was really craving them.

Beyond the highlights, Jesse's parents and his siblings celebrated in International Falls at his sister's house, so apart from a "hello-goodbye" with his parents, I didn't get to see any of them.

Ultimately, it was a very good trip. It's unbearably warm here in NY (I don't even need a coat yet), so I was very very happy to be back up north.

No comments:

Post a Comment