Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blog 7-Catch Up

So it's been a long time since my last update. Since I last wrote, I went home to Minnesota and celebrated my nephew Andrew's fifth birthday with him. That was the first weekend in October.



Later in October, Jesse came to visit me again for a few days. We saw the outside of the Yankees Stadium (tours apparently don't start until November) and ate at the Deli frequently featured on David Letterman. We also went to Pop Tarts World.



The most recent event was of course Halloween. I dressed up as Thing 2 from The Cat In The Hat. I like even numbers, which is why I wasn't Thing 1. I stayed home to hand out candy rather than going out with my friends, but we didn't have any trick-or-treaters. I was ok with that, because it meant that I got to eat all the Almond Joys myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment