Friday, September 3, 2010

Blog 3- Roomates

An introduction to my roomates. Photos are from their facebook pages.

Candice Nagel:


My direct roomate, who shares a room with me. She is very outgoing and likes to chat.
Instant bond: Her ringtone is the theme from Star Wars

Sarah Lillenberg:


Sleeps in the other room of our apartment. She is outgoing and goofy, a fun person to be around. It was hard to find a relatively serious photo of her.
Instant bond: She also gets migraines.

Marissa Roco:


Sleeps in the other bedroom with Sarah. She is beautiful and fashionable and amusing to listen to.
Instant bond: She's my only roomate who is also in a (now) long-distance relationship.

Prayer requests: These girls aren't too into obeying the Bethel Covenant, and I'm pretty legalistic. Pray that they won't do anything that will get them into trouble. Pray that I will have the courage to do the right thing if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment